Saturday, January 26, 2013

Assignment due Feb 2: Video/YouTube



1. Make your own short videos from photos. Here  I used  MovieMaker.com (using Windows 7 operating system): I used eight photos, added a intro title, captions, and ending credits, and added music.

2. Join Youtube.com to upload your finished videos.

3. Post videos on your blog (thus need to make it relevant in some way to blog topic) and tweet about on Twitter.

4. Share your video with us. Place link in comment section of this post by 1:30pm on Feb 2.

5. For you cat lovers, more from James Tiberius KirkCat (Ti)



18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my video...Stay Healthy

    http://youtu.be/CiW2MjRiGYQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was great Yisell! Love the music! Will have to ask you about the options on Saturday. Mine seemed a little limited compared to what yours were per your text. Love it! It almost makes me want to exercise ... :)

      Delete
    2. That music makes me want to Zumba! Great job, Yisell!

      Delete
    3. Great job. Now if only I can say no to pizza...

      Delete
  3. Let's try this again. Here is my video...enjoy!

    http://youtu.be/Rw0lQGvbP9Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice Annie. I wish I were with you when you were prepping for the movie! With your food and Christine's wines, we will all need Yisell's exercises! See you Saturday.

      Delete
    2. Everything looked delicious and now I'm hungry! Definitely going to have to try that Brussels sprouts recipe!

      Delete
  4. Okay, crossing my fingers! Hope it works!

    http://youtu.be/DByiXS8pxcs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I present to you: How I Create the Magic that is My Wine Blog!
    http://youtu.be/TJmYSz9IO-E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although buying a house was a big part of my year, a lot more happened as well.

    http://youtu.be/L2EoFQkjuuw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really cool you have your scuba certification!

      Delete
  7. Assaulted by cuteness, film at 11. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txEwkB41oc0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the delay, Dr. Kirk! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJX2T5JATs

    ReplyDelete