I know I said there wouldn't be any assignment other than to work on your project but I wanted to share this controversial social media issue involving Applebee's that's been occurring overthe last few days. I think you'll find it interesting.
Yes.. Apparently I have been living under a rock. I immediately checked Stonewood's page. 1. It's listed as a person, 2. There is not one unified page for the Stonewood Grill and Tavern Group, 2. The most recent posts were by employees and the Stonewood Grill profile only has 135 friends.
Yes.. Apparently I have been living under a rock. I immediately checked Stonewood's page. 1. It's listed as a person, 2. There is not one unified page for the Stonewood Grill and Tavern Group, 2. The most recent posts were by employees and the Stonewood Grill profile only has 135 friends.
ReplyDeleteWow. I am pretty sure this could be turned into an ebook... a step-by-step guide on exactly how NOT to handle an issue on social media.
ReplyDelete